For those of you who’ve found their way here via the Radio New Zealand show “Summer Nights”, welcome. And, indeed, kia ora. This blog isn’t updated much these days, so here are a few highlights.
1. My trip to North Korea
2. An invention: Pepto Bismol Ice Cream
3. And another: the Scotch Ostrich Egg
4. In which I write to the contestants of the second series of The Apprentice and mess with their heads
5. Neil Armstrong: The Truth
6. Quiz: Despot or Sexpot?
7. An educational tool: my amazing animal portal
8. Eating at the Fat Duck