Blogjam clearing house: here’s some links I’ve made note of over the last few days, many of which (if not all) have most likely been featured already on other weblogs, possibly months ago. I’m so October 2001, me.
1. Bodyperk’s nipple enhancers. A must-have for the nippley-challenged.
2. An photo gallery documenting travellers exposing their butts in scenic locations throughout North America.
3. Gay sexual positions, acted out by dolls. And yes, there’s a lesbian section.
4. Do you think the world will end in 2003? Had a dream that the little fella out of Pop Idol will miraculously recover the gift of speech? Leave your prophecies at the prediction registry.
5. The sixth international browser day. Sounds like fun.
6. McDonald’s recipes as they used to be. In other words, before the introduction of the Unhappy Meal
7. “PizzaZone is a free service that helps people decide what sort of pizza to order. You and your friends enter your preferences (which we’ll remember for next time if you all create accounts first), and we’ll tell you what to order, based on who likes what, how much they’re planning to eat, and the menu of the place you’re ordering from.” Put another way, it’s home delivery for the gastronomically stupid.
8. Yet another site based on amihotornot, part 1.
9. Yet another site based on amihotornot, part 2.
10. The Iranian Ace Of Base fanclub. Seriously.
11. Everyone has a website. Even The International Natural Sausage Casing Association.